Chocolate rum balls, no-bake! (Adults only since they are not baked!) They are easy to make and soo good!! Hard to eat just one!
You really can taste the rum, but it doesn’t overpower the cookie.
These are great for the holidays, but they are also really nice to make anytime!
Everyone REALLY loves these!
See more pictures of the EASIEST steps ever in the slideshow below.
Chocolate Rum Balls~Easy No-Bake!
- FOR THE DUSTING
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- FOR THE BATTER
- 2 cups vanilla wafers 11-ounce box, finely crushed
- 1 cup pecans finely chopped
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- ⅓ cup rum
- ⅓ cup corn syrup light
- In a small bowl, set aside the 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar for DUSTING the rum balls after they are rolled.
- With a mixer on medium speed, beat all the BATTER ingredients until well-blended and it forms a soft dough.
- Wet your hands and shape small pieces of the dough into one-inch balls the size of walnuts. You may have to re-wet your hands about halfway through.
- Roll the balls twice in the reserved confectioner’s sugar.
- Store them covered at room temperature. They keep for 2 weeks.