Love coffee? These are for you! Even non-coffee lovers like them!
You mix the ingredients together in a food processor, roll them into balls and then roll the balls in confectioner’s sugar.
SO EASY! NO BAKING!
An oldie but goodie recipe I got from my Aunt Gloria that is loved by a LOT of people!
I make this every holiday!
See more pictures in the slideshow below.
Chocolate Kahlua Balls~ NO BAKE!
- Food Processor
- ⅓ cup Kahlua Rum and Coffee Liqueur
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup light
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder or instant coffee granules
- 1 package (9 ounces) chocolate wafer cookies finely crushed
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
- ¼ cup almonds finely chopped
- In a food processor, crush the chocolate wafer cookies until finely ground. Add in the confectioner's sugar and almonds and pulse for a few seconds to mix well. Remove this mixture to a medium sized bowl.
- In the food processor, combine the Kahlua, corn syrup, and espresso powder. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the chocolate crumb mixture and pulse until it is well-blended.
- Roll a teaspoonful of the mixture into a 1-inch ball. Then roll the ball 2 times in confectioner's sugar. to fully coat the ball.
- Store the Kahlua balls in a covered tin container for a few weeks.