“A very banana-y and chocolate-y Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake! Velvety-smooth with a strong banana taste, it’s so easy to make.. just mix everything together and beat! Omit the walnuts if you wish. You could sprinkle confectioner’s sugar on top or you could add a glaze, but this cake is so good, it needs nothing else! Enjoy!
|2-1/4 cups flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|1-1/4 cups bananas ( about 4 or 5)|
|1/2 cup butter, softened|
|1 tablespoon baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|2 cups milk chocolate chips, or any chips|
|1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, optional|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease and lightly flour the bottom and sides of a 12-cup bundt pan. Or you can use a non-stick baking spray.
3. In your mixer bowl, mix on low-speed the flour, sugar, bananas, butter, eggs, baling powder, baking soda, salt, and vanilla for 30 seconds until blended, then beat on high-speed for 5 minutes.
4. On the lowest speed fold in the chocolate chips and the walnuts if you are using them.
5. Pour into the prepared pan. Run a knife in swirls through the batter to remove any air bubbles that may form from the long beating time.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
7. Cool on a wire rack for 15 – 20 minutes, then loosen edges with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.
8. Store the cake covered on top of the counter.
Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Amount Per Serving: 1
Calories from Fat: 178
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 9g 47%
Cholesterol 33mg 11%
Sodium 276mg 12%
Total Carbohydrates 47g 16%
Dietary Fiber 1g 5%
Protein 4g 8%
Vitamin A 5%
Vitamin C 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.