A delicious, velvety-smooth Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake!
It is VERY EASY to make! You mix it all in one bowl!
It tastes light too, not heavy.
It is SO-O good, I don’t even need a topping, but you can sprinkle confectioner’s sugar on top or drip a vanilla or chocolate glaze on top.
Served plain, it is a cake you can pick up the slice and eat, no fork needed!
See how easy it is to make in the VIDEO below.
Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- Bundt Cake Pan
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 1¼ cups bananas ripe, about 4 or 5
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips your favorite kindd
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Spray or grease a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- With a mixer at LOW speed, beat all the ingredients EXCEPT THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS just until blended. Then beat at HIGH speed for 5 minutes. You want a very airy batter.
- On LOWEST speed, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add the batter to the prepared Bundt pan. Swirl the batter with a knife to remove air pockets.
- Bake at 375° for 40-50 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen the edges of the pan with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.
- Serve plain or sprinkle confectioner's sugar on top, or you can add a glaze if you want.
- Store the cake covered on top of the counter.