“Fun Emoji cookies make everyone crack a smile! Emoji Cookie Cutters are from Pampered Chef. All ages think these are so funny! I made gingerbread cookies for the fall, but you can make sugar cookies and paint the faces with frosting pens. This recipe is from Pampered Chef and it’s easy with a refrigerated sugar cookie dough as the base. I changed their directions to make it faster in an electric mixer. Enjoy!”
Makes: 15 cookies
|3/4 cup flour|
|3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/2 teaspoon ground ginger|
|1/8 teaspoon ground cloves|
|1 package (16.5 ounces) Pillsbury refrigerated slice-and-bake sugar cookie dough|
|2 tablespoons molasses|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a large cookie sheet.
3. In an electric mixer on low speed, mix together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
4. Add the dough and molasses, beat on medium speed until well-mixed.
5. On a lightly floured board, roll the dough to ¼ inch thickness and cut the shapes, carefully placing them on the cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until just lightly browned on the edges.
7. Cool the cookie sheet on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer the cookies to the wire rack to cool.
8. Store cookies in a covered container on top of the counter.
Serving : 1
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Sodium 95mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate18g 6%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Folic Acid 0%