From Allrecipes with thousands of views, you have to try this VERY EASY, most moist chocolate cake ever!
You will never want to make a box cake mix again! They also have a video of it. It must be the boiling water step!
This is too good and too easy to pass on giving it a try! You throw everything in one bowl and it couldn’t be easier!
What a rich, very moist, delicious cake! I just love the soft texture of the cake!
The best box cake mix doesn’t even come close to this!
It is so –o easy and fast to make! And I like this cake without any frosting!
It is a new favorite for me!
One Bowl Chocolate Cake III
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup oil vegetable
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans, or use a baking spray.
- With a mixer on low speed, beat together the sugar, flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the eggs, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- On low speed, mix in the boiling water. The batter will be thin.
- Pour into the prepared pans and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Put the pans on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert the cakes onto the wire rack to continue cooling.
- Frost, if desired.
- Store the cake covered at room temperature.