An oldie-but goodie recipe for STEAK WITH WINE that is so delicious and EASY and FAST to make!
It is under 10 MINUTES from start to finish!
How can this be so tasty with so few ingredients?
Is it the wine? The butter?
I think it is because the steak is so thin that the wine and herbs really soak into every fiber of the steak. The butter instead of oil helps too!
Or maybe it could be the technique….. there are changes in the heat as you cook it. It is probably all of those reasons!
I’m really not sure why, but trust me, it all works to be lip-smacking tasty!
You will love the delicious juice this makes.
This recipe serves 2. Use the Recipe Adjustment Calculator before you print to easily scale the ingredients up or down to adjust the servings you want.
See more pictures in the slideshow below.
Minute Steak with Wine~ EASY and FAST!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion large, sliced
- 8 ounces steak minute steak, very thin sirloin or round steak
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the butter and onions for a few minutes until the onions are almost tender and caramelized.
- Add the steak, and brown it on both sides for a few minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, wine, and water and mix together for another minute to heat it through.