Here is my variation of a recipe from ‘Allrecipes’. This NO-BAKE, light, whipped version of pumpkin pie is a different twist on the classic pumpkin pie and it is VERY EASY and QUICK to make!
Maybe you just want something different, or maybe you want to make something pumpkin that is delicious and don’t have much time, this works wonderfully!
It has cream cheese in it, so to me, it is really like a WHIPPED PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE in a ready-made crust!
Check out some of the variations you can do at the bottom of the recipe! There are many! You can be creative with this and can’t goof it up! Try changing or adding a spice, or a flavor, or maybe a ready-made crust you really like! If you can’t find frozen pumpkin whipped topping, use the regular, or any other kind. In the slideshow, I used the regular. If you love cinnamon, add it in! Or sprinkle it on top before serving.
See how EASY and FAST it is to make in the slideshow below.
Whipped Pumpkin Pie – NO BAKE!
- 1 9-inch ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree ,not pumpkin pie filling
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed ( or pumpkin frozen whipped topping)
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- With a mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and sugar until it is light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Beat in the pumpkin puree until completely incorporated.
- At lowest speed, fold in the whipped topping, then add in the nutmeg and pumpkin pie spice, blending well.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust, cover the pie, and refrigerate it overnight.
2. If you don’t have pumpkin whipped topping, just use regular or any whipped topping you like!
3. Substitute real heavy whipped cream for the frozen whipped topping.
4. Use a 9-inch spring-form pan and make your own graham cracker or cookie pie crust, instead of the read-made pie crust.
5. To lower the calorie count, use the reduced, low-fat, no-fat, or sugar-free versions of the cream cheese and the whipped topping.
6. Add cinnamon to the spices if you like!
7. Just before serving, sprinkle some nutmeg or cinnamon on top!