A delicious, low-calorie, low-fat muffin that comes in at 156 calories for one muffin instead of 300, 400, or sometimes even 500 a muffin! One muffin is just 6 grams of fat.
They only take a FEW INGREDIENTS!
They are SO EASY to make in just one bowl! NO MIXER!
Zucchini helps to make them moist and there is just a little oil. Blueberries and lemon add to the yummy flavor! I love the soft texture! The sweetness does not overpower the muffin; there is just enough!
Substitute any berries you’d like!
These are great low-calorie muffins!
See pictures how EASY they are to make in the slideshow below!
Zucchini Blueberry Lemon Muffins-WW, Low-Calorie
- `1 standard muffin tin
- 12 paper cupcake liners
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1 ½ cups zucchini, (about 2 small ones) shredded, do not squeeze!
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Line a standard, 12-cavity muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix by hand the eggs, oil, lemon juice, lemon peel.
- Add in the flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda and stir until well-combined.
- Mix in the shredded zucchini.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter equally into the 12 paper liners.
- Bake at 350℉. for 15-20 minutes or just until a cake tester comes out clean. Do not over-bake!
- Immediately transfer the muffins from the muffin tin to a wire rack to cool. Do not let them cool in the muffin tin. They will bake longer!
- Store the muffins covered at room temperature for 3-5 days.