ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS and 3 CALORIES or 1 WW Point!
This is a delicious, different, refreshing Jell-O recipe!
It has applesauce and whole berry cranberry sauce added in!
I love the taste! Love the texture, too!
It is VERY QUICK and EASY to make!
NOTE: I happen to like the Jell-O brand, but you can use any brand of gelatin you like.
Try it, I think you will like it!
See how EASY it is to make it in the slideshow below.
Applesauce Cranberry Sauce Jell-O ~Low Calorie
A delicious, refreshing Jell-O combination that is low-calorie. It makes a great side dish, dessert, or snack! So yummy!
- 2 small packages (0.3 ounces each) sugar-free Jell-O gelatin strawberry, or any flavor
- 2 cups water boiling
- 1 can (14 ounces) cranberry sauce whole berry
- 1¾ cups applesauce unsweetened, chunky or smooth
- In a large bowl, dissolve the Jell-O in the boiling water.
- Whisk in the cranberry sauce first, then the applesauce.
- Coat a 6-cup mold or bowl with non-stick cooking spray and pour in the Jell-O mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate it overnight.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES are based upon using sugar-free Jell-O and unsweetened applesauce. 2 SMALL PACKAGES: Sugar-free Jell-O (0,3 ounces each) or regular Jell-O (3 ounces each) USE ANY BRAND of gelatin you like. It doesn’t have to be the Jell-O brand. VARIATIONS: * Change the Jell-O flavor to your favorite! * Add nuts if you like! * Add some additional fruit! * Top with low-calorie whipped cream! Or full fat! GREAT for a side dish, dessert, or low-calorie snack! OPTIONAL: Use individual serving dishes instead of a mold or bowl.
Calories: 3kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg