“When I need a delicious, moist chocolate bundt cake, I go to this one often! It is so moist it is like the frosting is inside the cake! So delicious! This simple recipe came out in 1975 by JELLO! There are many variations of it out there. I make this bundt cake when I want “easy, fast, and great”! The BEST PART: it takes under five minutes to prepare it from start to putting it in the oven! A cake for chocolate lovers! Enjoy!“
- 1 package (2 layer size) chocolate cake mix, your choice
- 1 package (4.5 ounces) instant pudding mix
- 1 package (12 ounces) chocolate chips
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray with baking spray a 12-cup bundt pan.
- 2. Combine with a mixer or by hand all the ingredients. Mix well for 2 minutes.
- 3. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Check doneness with a cake tester inserted in the middle.
- 4. Cool on a wire rack. Remove from pan. It is delicious served plain, or you can dust the top with confectioner’s sugar, or pour a glaze on top if you’d like.
- The glaze in the picture I used is my EASY GANACHE. To make it, just stir together in a microwave-safe bowl 1-1/4 cups chocolate chips and 1/4 cup vegetable oil. Microwave it for 1 minute, then vigorously stir until all the chocolate chips are melted. Pour it over the top of the cake to drip down the sides. .
Can you make cupcakes from this? If so, how long should I bake?
I have never made cupcakes with this recipe, but I am sure you can. I would bake them 12- 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Maybe a few minutes longer depending on your oven. This is such a delicious, moist recipe and will make awesome cupcakes!
Oh boy this looks really good. I’ll show it to Lori tomorrow. She’ll be making me some cream puffs tomorrow. I’m going to sit n help. LolSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.
Let me know if you try it! We love it!