With just 2 ingredients, 5 minutes to make, and 12 minutes to bake, this Pillsbury recipe hit it big!
What a delicious, easy dessert to make in no time!
You can change the pie filling to whatever you like!
2-Ingredient Apple Pie Cups~ Easy! Fast!
- 1 non-stick muffin pan
- 1 can (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with buttercream frosting (8-count roll)
- 1 ⅓ cups apple pie filling coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375℉. :Use a non-stick muffin tin and spray 8 of the cups with cooking spray. Set the icing aside.
- Separate the dough into 8 rolls. Press each roll into and up the sides of the muffin cups. (Be sure the bottom has no holes in the dough.)
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoons of the pie filling into each dough-lined cup.
- Bake at 375℉. for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let them cool in the pan a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, transfer the icing into a small microwave bowl. Microwave the icing for 10 seconds or until it is thin enough to drizzle.
- Place the apple pie cups on a serving plate and drizzle the icing over them.
- Serve warm.