This is SO delicious and SO easy to make! Everyone loves this one!
I’ve made real fancy Irish liqueur cheesecakes that are amazing, but if I am short on time, this NO-BAKE one is a winner!
Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day! Or any day!
Use a chocolate crust or graham cracker crust. Sometimes I mix the chocolate and graham crumbs together, and that is really great too!
See the easy steps to make it in the slideshow below!
Irish Cream Cheesecake~NO-BAKE
- 9-inch Tart Pan, or a 9-inch Pie Plate
- 1 ¾ cups chocolate crumbs or graham crackers
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- FOR THE CRUST: Lightly grease or spray the pan. Mix the crumbs and melted butter together and press them into the prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes. Place it on a wire rack to cool. OR, instead of baking the crumb crust to set it, you can chill it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to firm it up while you make the filling.
- FOR THE FILLING: Meanwhile, with a mixer on high speed, beat the heavy cream to soft peaks. Transfer it to a separate bowl, scraping the bowl well.
- In the same bowl that you made the whipped cream, (you don't have to wash it or use another mixer) mix at medium speed the cream cheese, sugar, Irish Cream liqueur, and vanilla bean paste.
- Reduce the speed to low, and fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread it on top of the prepared crust.
- Decorate as you wish.
- Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.