Irish? YES? Lucky!! NOT IRISH? Well, get your Irish on and make these AMAZING brownies, perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
If you’ve never tried them, Irish or not, you are missing a great treat!
And they are so easy to make with a brownie mix! Use your favorite brownie mix.
Double the recipe to make a larger batch, because I think you may need to!
See more pictures in the slideshow below.
Bailey’s Irish Cream Bronwies
Make these scrumptious brownies, perfect for St. Patrick’s Day ! If you’ve never tried them, you are missing a great treat! And they are so easy to make with a brownie mix! Double the recipe to make a larger batch, because I think you may need to!
FOR THE BROWNIES:
- 1 pkg.(19.8 ounces) brownie mix use your favorite brand
- ½ cup Irish Cream liqueur Bailey’s is my preference
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter softened
FOR THE FROSTING:
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 ½ tablespoons Irish Cream Liqueur Bailey’s is my preference
- FOR THE BROWNIES: Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Spray or grease an 8×8-inch pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix all the brownie ingredients together, (the package of dry brownie mix, Irish Cream liqueur, oil, egg, and butter.) You are following my ingredients, not what is on the box.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes. The center should be slightly firm to the touch, not completely firm.
- Cool the pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- FOR THE FROSTING: Beat all the frosting ingredients together. Start the mixer on low speed, then increase it to medium. Beat until it is smooth and creamy.
- Frost the cooled brownies.
- Decorate with sprinkles if you wish.
- Store the brownies covered at room temperature.
VARIATIONS: Add some chopped nuts and/or chocolate chips into the batter and/or on top before baking if you’d like! IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR: Use any brand you’d like. I just prefer Bailey’s, and got the recipe from them! SPRINKLES: These look great with any sprinkles!
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 7mg | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 369IU | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg
This looks heavenly
Definitely like a bite of heaven! SO–o good! Love that Bailey’s! thanks for replying Margo!