Another great IMPOSSIBLE PIE by Betty Crocker! This one is a favorite!
Cottage cheese, Muenster cheese, and American cheese combined with spinach make up this delicious crustless quiche that puffs up high and looks beautiful!
The cottage cheese in this is a little different. It is so good!
A lot of people say they love this quiche!
There are NO STEPS involved! You just mix everything together in one bowl! It can’t get any easier!
I don’t think there is an Impossible Pie by Betty that I don’t like!
You can bake this a day ahead and reheat it in the microwave for about 7 minutes.
Easy 3-Cheese Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup baking mix Bisquick
- 1⅓ cups milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup Muenster cheese grated
- 1 cup American cheese grated
- 16 ounces spinach frozen, chopped, thawed and drained
- 1 cup bell peppers red, chopped
- 1 cup onions chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400º.
- Spray or grease a large 10½- inch quiche dish or 10-inch pie plate.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared dish and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until it is puffed and lightly browned on top.