A refreshing, light, low calorie jell-O mold that is VERY easy to make!
There is NO waiting, NO layering; you just mix everything together!
I love how the taste of the applesauce really comes through! It is so good!
I can make fancy, layered JELL-O molds, but this one is so simple, so delicious, and a favorite of mine.
I just love the refreshing apple taste with the JELL-O!
ONLY 15 calories a serving!
Great for when you are dieting! Great for anytime!
Cranberry Applesauce Low Sugar JELL-O Mold
- 6-Cup Mold
- 2 packages (0.3 ounces each) sugar-free JELL-O raspberry or strawberry
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) cranberry sauce whole or jellied
- 1 ¾ cups unsweetened applesauce
- In a large bowl, dissolve the JELL-O in the boiling water.
- Use a wire whisk to stir in the cranberry sauce. Keep stirring until it dissolves.
- Stir in the applesauce.
- Pour the mixture into a 6-cup mold.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or 8 hours.
- Invert the mold onto a plate when you are ready to serve.