“A yummy, refreshing, light pie you keep in the freezer, and take out an hour before serving. A great summertime pie, but great all year round! I’ve made variations with different yogurt flavors and fruit that are delicious! You don’t really have to add the middle layer of fruit, but I think it makes it extra special. Frozen fruit or well-drained canned fruit works great also. Use any kind of yogurt or Cool Whip, lite or regular, it doesn’t matter. For this one I used regular yogurt and Lite Cool Whip. The variations are endless and the result is always a spectacular pie! Enjoy!”
1 baked and cooled 9-inch pie shell
16 ounces raspberry yogurt
½ cup crushed raspberries
2 cups whole raspberries, divided
1 container (9 ounces) Lite Cool Whip
1. In a medium bowl combine the yogurt and the crushed raspberries.
2. Fold in the Cool Whip. Spoon half of the yogurt mixture into the prepared pie crust. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, use a fork to roughly crush 1 cup of whole raspberries, then spread these over the top of the yogurt mixture in the pie plate.
4. Spread the remaining yogurt mixture over the raspberries.
5. Garnish the top of the pie with the remaining 1 cup of whole raspberries.
6. Wrap the pie in plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.
7. To serve, remove the plastic wrap and put the pie in the refrigerator for an hour before serving or you can set it on the countertop for 35 minutes before serving.
Raspberry Yogurt No-Bake Pie~Low Calorie
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving: 1
Weight Watchers Smart Points: 8
Calories from Fat: 48
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 4g 22%
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Sodium 37mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 25g 8%
Dietary Fiber 0g 2%
Protein 3g 5%
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.