“A delicious and pretty strawberry blueberry pie that is very easy to make! Enjoy!”
3 cups fresh strawberries
1- 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
3/4 cup water
1 baked nine-inch pie shell
1. Arrange half of the strawberries in the baked pie shell. Use your largest strawberries.
2. In a large pan, mash the remaining strawberries with the sugar, add the blueberries, leaving them whole, and bring the mixture to a boil.
3. In a small bowl combine the cornstarch and water and stir this into the boiling mixture.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer until the mixture is thickened, stir constantly.
5. Pour mixture over the strawberries in the pie shell.
6. Decorate with an additional strawberry in the middle and blueberries on top and spread some mixture to cover over that as well.
6. Chill pie for two hours before serving.
7. Store pie covered in the refrigerator.
Strawberry Blueberry No-Bake Pie
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving: 1
Calories from Fat: 5
* % Daily Value *
* Total Fat 1g 1%
* Saturated Fat 0g 1%
* Cholesterol 1mg 0%
* Sodium 7mg 0%
* Total Carbohydrates 37g 12%
* Dietary Fiber 2g 7%
* Protein 1g 1%
* Sugars 26g
* Vitamin A 1%
* Vitamin C 52%
* Calcium 1%
* Iron 3%
* * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
oh please let me know if you try this using a sugar substitute!! I can only take small bites of something with sugar. I would love to know if you liked it. Thanks so much , Diane!
I love no-bake recipes this time of year, thanks for sharing:)
This looks and sounds delicious! Will try it but will substitute Truvia or Stevia for the sugar. Hope it will taste as well.Thanks for another great one!