This uses a strawberry box mix, strawberry jam, and blueberries, so it is quick and easy.
People were going back for seconds – a good indicator of a successful recipe! Enjoy!”
1 (18 1/4-ounce) box strawberry cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1- 1/2 cups water
1 cup blueberries
20 teaspoons strawberry jam
1 (16-ounce) can ready-to-spread frosting, any flavor
1. Mix the cake mix according to the directions on the box and pour the batter into cupcake pans with cupcake liners about three-quarters full.
2. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
3. Immediately remove the cupcakes from the tins and cool cupcakes on wire rack.
4. Make a round circle cut into each cupcake going about half-way down.
5. Spoon a teaspoon of the jam into the cavity, spreading it up and around the cavity.
6. Add three or four blueberries into the cavity and top them with just a dab of additional jam.
7. Cut the top piece to make it flat, so when you place it over the filling it will fit. Press it down over the filling.
8. Frost the cupcakes.
9. Store the cupcakes covered on top of the counter.
Strawberry Cupcakes Filled with Blueberries and Strawberry Jam
Servings Per Recipe: 20
Amount Per Serving: 1
Calories from Fat: 112
* % Daily Value *
* Total Fat 13g 19%
* Saturated Fat 3g 15%
* Cholesterol 22mg 7%
* Sodium 195mg 8%
* Total Carbohydrates 42g 14%
* Dietary Fiber 0g 1%
* Protein 1g 2%
* Sugars 29g
* Vitamin A 1%
* Vitamin C 1%
* Calcium 5%
* Iron 3%
* * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.