Put blueberries and strawberry jam inside a strawberry cupcake ! It is delicious!
It turns out to be a nice surprise to find inside a strawberry flavored cupcake.
This uses a strawberry box mix, strawberry jam, and blueberries, so it is
QUICK and EASY!
People were going back for seconds of this – a good indicator of a successful recipe!
See how to make them in the slideshow below.
Strawberry Cupcakes Filled with Blueberries and Strawberries
- 1 18 or 19 ounce box cake mix strawberry
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1½ cups water
- 1 cup blueberries
- 20 teaspoons strawberry jam
- 16 ounces frosting any flavor
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2, Mix the cake mix according to the directions on the box and pour the batter into cupcake pans with cupcake liners about three-quarters full. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Check for doneness with a cake tester.
- Immediately remove the cupcakes from the tins and cool them on wire rack.
- With a serrated knife, cut a cavity in each cupcake. To do this, you cut into each cupcake about half-way down to make a round circle Remove the cone-shaped part you made.
- Spoon a teaspoon of the jam into the cavity, spreading it up and around the cavity.
- Add three or four blueberries into the cavity and top them with just a dab of additional jam.
- Cut the top piece to make it flat. You will have just the flat cupcake top so when you place it over the filling it will fit. Press it down a little over the filling.
- Frost the cupcakes.
- Store the cupcakes covered on top of the counter.