Whipped Jello! YUM! With Sugar-Free Jello this is only 11 calories or 0 Weight Watcher Points!
It is like a gourmet dessert to me!
Does this qualify as a real recipe? I’m not sure, but I’ve been making this for years.
I like to make this especially after a big event with lots of great food! So when I am really watching my calories, I will whip up this old standby.
I think a lot of people have forgotten about it, but it is an old recipe from when Weight Watchers first started. I loved it then, and still love it now.
I remember when I first shared this recipe with my sisters during our days of dieting via daily phone calls. They raved about the texture of the whipped combination! You would have thought I gave them a cheesecake recipe!
The minimal calories come from just the fat-free frozen whipped topping. The sugar-free Jell-O is zero calories. So go ahead and add a dollop of the fat-free whipped topping on top if you want to!
Try this great whipped Jell-O! You will be surprised how good it is!
One-half cup serving is 11 calories or 0 Weight Watcher Points.
See some pictures in the slideshow below.
Sugar-Free Whipped Jello
- 1 box (0.3 ounces) Jello sugar free, any flavor
- 1/4 cup frozen whipped topping fat-free, thawed
- Make the sugar-free Jell-O according to package directions.
- When the Jell-O is firm, use an electric mixer with whip attachment and beat the Jell-O until it is all nicely whipped into small pieces.
- Add in the fat-free whipped topping and whip until combined.
- Serve chilled.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.