Better than a time-consuming 2-crust! A really delicious, fast, easy blueberry pie recipe I got from my dear sister Annie. It is so good! I make this version of blueberry pie more than the baked, 2-crust version. Everyone loves it! Try it, you’ll like it!
- 9-inch baked pie shell
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups blueberries, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- 2. Stir in the water, then stir in only 2 cups of the blueberries. Cook over medium high heat. Stir until thick.
- 3. Stir in the butter and lemon juice. Remove from the heat and cool for 5-10 minutes.
- 4. Fold in the last 2 cups of blueberries. Pour into the baked pie shell. Put into the refrigerator. Cover it when cooled.