A NO_BAKE blueberry pie that is better than a 2-crust blueberry pie!!
You make the filling on top of the stove. Add it to a baked pie crust! Voila!
Better than a time-consuming 2-crust!
My sister Annie gave me this great recipe. It is so good!
I make this version of blueberry pie more than the baked, 2-crust version.
Everyone loves it! Try it, you’ll like it!
No-Bake Blueberry Pie – Best! Fast and Easy!
- 1 9-inch pie shell baked
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 cups blueberries divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the water, then stir in only 2 cups of the blueberries. Cook over medium high heat. Stir until thick.
- Stir in the butter and lemon juice. Remove from the heat and let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Fold in the last 2 cups of blueberries. Pour the filling into the baked pie shell.
- Put the pie into the refrigerator.
- When it is completely cooled, cover the pie and store it in the refrigerator.
- Serve the pie chilled.