“If you love pumpkin loaf bread, this is pretty much the same except it is larger and baked in a bundt or tube pan.
It is so moist and really, really good! Enjoy!”
2 1/4 cups sugar
1 cup canola oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can (15 ounces)solid-packed pure pumpkin
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1 cup raisins
1 cup chopped dates
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Spray or grease a 10-inch bundt or tube pan.
3. In a large bowl combine sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree until well-blended. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
5. Mix the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and beat until well-blended.
6. Stir in the raisins, dates, and walnuts.
7. Cool the cake on a wire rack for 20 minutes, then run a knife around the edges to loosen the cake and invert it onto the wire rack to finish cooling.
8. Serve plain, or with a dusting of powdered sugar, or top with a glaze.
9. Store the cake covered on top of the counter.
Pumpkin Raisin Date Nut Bundt Cake
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Amount Per Serving: 1 piece
Calories from Fat: 170
* % Daily Value *
* Total Fat 20g 30%
* Saturated Fat 2g 8%
* Cholesterol 27mg 9%
* Sodium 243mg 10%
* Total Carbohydrates 60g 20%
* Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
* Protein 4g 6%
* Sugars 41g
* Vitamin A 1%
* Vitamin C 0%
* Calcium 2%
* Iron 9%
* * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Hello There. I found your blog the use of msn. That
is an extremely well written article. I will make sure
to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful info.
Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.