If you are a fan of the 7-Layer Mexican Dip, or any other baked dip, you will love this Italian one!
You can substitute ground beef or turkey for the sausage, and change-up the layers to your own taste. Other veggies like mushrooms, onions, or broccoli would be great! Add whatever YOU like in the layers and it will still be outrageous!
This is a great Super Bowl appetizer or for any party all year-round. With red and green peppers on top it is gorgeous for Christmas, or decorate the top with orange, green, and yellow peppers for fall.
7-Layer Italian Dip
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 package (.75 ounces) dressing mix Italian
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup talian sausage ground, chopped, cooked and well-drained
- 10 slices pepperoni diced
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese grated, or Parmesan
- 1/4 cup bell peppers sliced, green and red
- 1/4 cup parsley fresh, chopped, optional
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes optional