An oldie but goodie delicious chicken and stuffing casserole from Kraft Foods that I remember my Aunt Gloria making. So good! Bill asks for this often! It is so FAST and EASY! You just layer the ingredients. A keeper recipe! Serves about 4-6. Enjoy!
- 1-2/3 cups hot water
- 1 package (6 ounces) Stove Top Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 1 or 1-1/2 pounds chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix the hot water and the stuffing mix. Set aside.
- 3. In a small bowl, mix the condensed soup and sour cream. Set aside.
- 4. In a 2 quart oven-proof dish, place the chicken pieces.
- 5. Top with the frozen vegetables.
- 6. Spread the soup mixture over the vegetables.
- 7. Top with the stuffing mix.
- 8. Bake for 30 minutes.