Super-fast, super-easy and really delicious, these chocolate rum balls are addicting! Hard to eat just one! You really taste the rum, but it doesn’t overpower the cookie. Great for the holidays, but they are also really nice to make for guests anytime! Everyone really loves these! Enjoy!
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (11-ounce box)
1 cup finely chopped pecans
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/3 cup rum
1/3 cup light corn syrup
1. PUT ASIDE the 1/2 cup of confectioner’s sugar for dusting in a small bowl.
2. In a large mixer bowl, beat all the remaining ingredients on medium speed until well-blended and a soft dough forms.
3. Wet your hands and shape the dough into one-inch balls the size of walnuts. You may have to re-wet your hands about half way through.
4. Roll the balls twice in the reserved confectioner’s sugar.
5. Place them covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Easy No-Bake Chocolate Rum Balls
Amount Per Serving: 1
Calories from Fat: 22
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g 4%
Saturated Fat 0g 1%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 4mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1g 2%
Protein 0g 1%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.