“Cottage cheese, Muenster cheese, and American cheese combined with spinach make up this delicious crustless quiche that puffs up high and looks beautiful. The addition of cottage cheese makes this a little different. A lot of people like this quiche!
There are no steps involved; just mix everything together in one bowl! So easy!
You can bake this a day ahead and reheat it in the microwave for about 7 minutes. Enjoy!”
1 cup Original Bisquick®
1-1/3 cup milk
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup Muenster cheese, grated
1 cup sliced American cheese, cubed
16 ounces chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1 cup red bell peppers, chopped
1 cup onions, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400º.
2. Spray or grease a large 10 ½- inch quiche dish or 10-inch pie plate.
3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
4. Pour into prepared dish and smooth out the top with a spatula.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes until it is puffed and lightly browned on top.
Easy 3-Cheese Crustless Spinach Quiche
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving: 1/12 recipe, about 3/4 cup
Calories from Fat: 154
* % Daily Value *
* Total Fat 16g 25%
* Saturated Fat 9g 47%
* Cholesterol 88mg 29%
* Sodium 714mg 30%
* Total Carbohydrates 11g 4%
* Dietary Fiber 1g 5%
* Protein 16g 29%
* Sugars 2g
* Vitamin A 14%
* Vitamin C 10%
* Calcium 36%
* Iron 2%
* * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.0