“Real cranberries in a chocolate chip cookie? Yes! It is a delicious, sweet-tangy combo! Try it!
We love these! You will be surprised at how really good they are! Enjoy!”
Makes: 48 cookies
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 -1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon orange rind
12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 375º.
2. Spray or grease cookie sheet pans.
3. In a large bowl beat the butter, sugar, and light brown sugar on medium speed until fluffy.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
5. On low-speed add the flour, baking soda, and orange rind until a dough is formed.
6. On low-speed add the chocolate chips.
7. On low-speed, add the cranberries for just a few seconds.
8. Using a one tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop balls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets, keeping them two inches apart.
9. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.
10. Gently remove the cookies to a wire rack to cool. You may have wipe down the cookie spatula a few times since the cranberries make the edge of the cookie spatula get sticky.
11. Store the cookies in a tin on top of the counter.
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Real Cranberries
Servings Per Recipe: 48
Amount Per Serving: 1
Calories from Fat: 49
* % Daily Value *
* Total Fat 6g 9%
* Saturated Fat 4g 18%
* Cholesterol 21mg 7%
* Sodium 50mg 2%
* Total Carbohydrates 15g 5%
* Dietary Fiber 0g 2%
* Protein 1g 2%
* Sugars 10g
* Vitamin A 3%
* Vitamin C 0%
* Calcium 0%
* Iron 2%
* * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.