“I keep going back to this blueberry muffin recipe after I’ve tried a new one.
I love the cake part; it is so fluffy and tasty with lots of blueberries. My family really likes these! It is an oldie but goodie recipe. Enjoy!”
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups blueberries
1/8 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Line 2 muffins tins with paper liners.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs and mix well.
5. In a small bowl, combine the 2 cups of flour, baking powder, and salt.
6. Mix the dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
7. Add the milk and vanilla extract.
8. In a small bowl, coat the blueberries with the 1/8 cup flour.
9. With a rubber spatula, gently fold the coated blueberries into the batter, being careful to be quick and gentle so the blueberries don’t bleed into the batter.
10. Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tins, filling them about 3/4 full.
11. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
12. Immediately remove the cupcakes from the tins and set them on a wire rack to cool.
13. Store the cupcakes covered on top of the counter.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Amount Per Serving: 1
Calories from Fat: 58
* % Daily Value *
* Total Fat 6g 10%
* Saturated Fat 4g 22%
* Cholesterol 35mg 12%
* Sodium 234mg 10%
* Total Carbohydrates 27g 9%
* Dietary Fiber 1g 2%
* Protein 3g 5%
* Sugars 14g
* Vitamin A 5%
* Vitamin C 2%
* Calcium 2%
* Iron 5%
* * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.0