“New York Cheesecakes for Two using small four-inch mini Wilton spring-form pans couldn’t be easier and great for individual servings of cheesecake.
I added my favorite sour cream topping and a glazed strawberry topping. I give you here fresh glazed strawberries to garnish, but you can leave it plain or put any fruit on top you wish or any pie filling.
I have so many favorite cheesecake recipes and now I love making small individual ones in these nice mini spring-form pans. Actually I think you can really cut these in half and get 4 servings since these are pretty large minis, but I give you the nutritional count for two since I have seen people eat a whole one of these! Enjoy!”
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon flour
SOUR CREAM TOPPING:
1 cup sour cream
2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
GLAZED STRAWBERRY TOPPING:
1/4 cup apple jelly
1/2 teaspoon water
1. CRUST: Preheat oven to 350º.
2. In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
3. Add the melted butter.
4. Divide crumbs evenly into two four-inch mini spring-form pans and press down onto the bottom of the pans.
4. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven.
5. FILLING: In a large bowl with mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar.
6. Beat in the egg, mixing well.
7. Add the vanilla extract, lemon juice, and flour, mix until well-blended.
8. Pour over the crusts and bake for 15 minutes.
9. TOPPING: Combine sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract.
10. After cheesecake has been in the oven for the first 15 minutes, spread the sour cream topping on top of the cheesecake, and bake for another 10 minutes.
11. Turn off the oven. but open the oven door slightly, and let the cheesecake remain in the oven for 45 minutes.
12. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before adding the fruit topping.
13. GLAZED STRAWBERRY TOPPING: In a small bowl mix the apple jelly and the water and heat in the microwave for a minute.
14. Place the strawberries on top of the cheesecake and brush them with the glaze.
15. Store cheesecakes covered in the refrigerator.
Mini New York Cheesecakes for Two
Amount Per Serving : 1 mini cheesecake
Calories from Fat: 768
* % Daily Value *
* Total Fat 85g 131%
* Saturated Fat 51g 253%
* Cholesterol 312mg 104%
* Sodium 929mg 39%
* Total Carbohydrates 127g 42%
* Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
* Protein 18g 33%
* Sugars 88g
* Vitamin A 46%
* Vitamin C 0%
* Calcium 13%
* Iron 5%
* * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.0